X-Park Adventure Challenge Course
X-PARK at BOUNCE is an indoor adventure challenge course combining elements of climbing, jumping & free-running before zipping on the aerial runway to the finish line.
BOUNCE has created the ultimate adrenaline playground! Designed by the world-leaders in parkour, climbing and challenge courses such as Ninja Warrior, the X-PARK is the definitive for those seeking a person athletic challenge.
The course incorporates 17 different sections, comprising varying routes for beginner to advance free-runners. Each element can be explored as a stand-alone challenge or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty to allow for personal progression and creative expression. Participants will have their speed, agility, endurance, upper and lower body strength tested as they either freestyle their way through the course or race against the clock!
Ultimately, the aim is to get from the start to the end of the course in the fastest and most awesome way possible.
- Developed over a 12-month period in collaboration with the creators of the world’s best parkour and freerunning.
- Inspired by a desire to expand on the core experience of BOUNCE – getting an airborne adrenaline rush and creating unlimited lines of movement.
- Incorporates 17 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts.
- X-Park encompasses total-body exercise, requiring agility, coordination and work from all the muscles.
- The actions develop core strength, the impact builds stronger bones and the constant moving promotes cardiovascular endurance, leading to increased fitness and stamina.
- The health benefits of X-Park are not only limited to the body. Negotiating the obstacles exercises the brain as each requires the practice of quick, instinctive decision-making. Subsequently, confidence, creativity and a positive attitude are acquired.
- Incorporates 15 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts. The parkour area is designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy-entry points for first timers.
- Fans of the Ninja-Warrior phenomenon will recognise the impressive warped walls, which require a combination of speed, strength and timing to master.
- Canadian rock-climbing specialists RockWerx were engaged to create the bouldering wall, which will ensure challenge and progression for experienced and novice climbers alike.
X-Park Safety Rules
- Minimum 125cm height required for all participants
- One participant per obstacle at a time
- Only attempt obstacles within your skill level
- Lace-up sports/skate shoes must be worn in the area
- Watch out for other participants at all times to ensure adequate spacing
- Give way to faster runners
Tips: To challenge yourself, attempt to complete the course without touching the black areas.